4.03.2010

Chez Elle creperie/coffeehouse

Carrie and I met a friend for brunch this morning. We went to a Creperie that's been around since December, on the westside in KC, near 18th & Summit. Chez Elle. I had heard through the grape vine, that Chez Elle does gluten-free crepes. I chose the "Petit Maison" - mushrooms, spinach, swiss cheese, and creme fraiche. Good stuff. Met one of the owners, Ellen, and she offered up a buckwheat dessert crepe, on the house, when she heard I was gluten-free. I decided to go for the "Citron" - lemon curd with strawberries. Good combo. I enjoy the sweet/tart flavor of the lemon curd paired with strawberries. Again, good stuff. I'll become a repeat customer in a heart beat.

1 comment:

  1. Nice updates! I'm looking forward to trying this place and the tacos at El Camino Real. I'm getting hungry...

    ReplyDelete